Only 24 Units Available.
When they're gone, they're gone!
For convenience, portability and compact storage, nothing beats the MaxJax lifting system by BendPak. Thanks to its unique portable two-post design, the MaxJax system offers greater versatility and serviceability when compared to traditional mid-rise or low-rise garage lifting systems.
The original MaxJax has a long list of design features...
- Clear undercar access – No other low-rise or mid-rise lift system provides more undercar clearance and unobstructed floor space than the MaxJax lilting system. Now you can easily access engine undersides, transmissions, drive-shafts, starters, differentials or anything else requiring undercar access.
- Portability – A two-post car lift with built-in wheels that allows you to use the lift when you need it, then conveniently store it out of the way when not in use keeping your garage and vehicle lanes clutter-free.
- From stowed to ready in less than 15-minutes - Internally threaded recessed drop-in anchors and quick connect/disconnect hydraulic couplers provide for fast and simple set-up.
- Fully adjustable lifting arms with stackable adapters - increases overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of different vehicles that have Uni-body construction, OEM recommended pick-up points, or wide and/or narrow frame configurations.
- Low-profile arms – fit under the lowest compact and sport vehicles or custom motorcycles with lowered frames.
- Automatic arm restraints – Each arm is equipped with durable arm restraints that automatically engage each time the lift is raised. When the lift is lowered, the gear type arm restraints automatically disengage to provide easy positioning of the lift arms.
- Maintenance-free load bearings - Rather than using roller bearings that need constant lubrication and maintenance, we use futuristic full-floating UHMW ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene load bearings that never need lubrication and last virtually the life of the lift.
- Single-piece columns - We purposely manufacture the columns using single-piece construction for added strength and less fatigue under heavy load conditions.
- Wide or narrow installation is possible – the lift can be installed at a width that suits the vehicles you will be raising. You may even choose to install additional anchors at varied column positions for adaptability to multiple vehicle configurations.
- Dual Direct-Drive technology - By utilizing two low-pressure HVLP Direct-Drive cylinders, we’ve eliminated the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. HVLP Direct-Drive technology offers better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance.
- Solid steel safety lock bars - Our rugged safety lock bars are capable of holding three-times the rated lifting capacity making sure your vehicles are safely elevated and remain secure.
- Balanced lifting - A rotary external-gear flow divider is the heart of the MaxJax system providing precisely equalized lifting and allows equal division of hydraulic power from one load to another even if load balance pressures change.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders – Integrated into every MaxJax hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminates any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high yield, ground & polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001˝ diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. Specially designed rod seals virtually eliminate rod seal leakage and the welded cylinder body is made from high-strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth and long duty life cylinders.
- High-speed hydraulics - Free-flow, high-pressure 3/8” hydraulic lines and a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speed rates for increased productivity.
- Durable powder coat finish – Every MaxJax lift feature a durable powder coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected then sandblasted. After, the parts are washed in our five-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25’ long. Once cleaned, they’re immediately dried, to avoid rust production. After the parts are washed, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints then hung on an electrostatic ally grounded conveyor line. The powder is then applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks” to the parts similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400 degrees for 15 for 45 minutes.
- Detailed safety instruction – Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety and maintenance decals, and a vehicle lifting point guide and safety instruction placard that helps train personnel on proper safety and maintenance guidelines.
- Rugged steel construction.
- Portable design.
- Small frame size for easy storage.
- Quick-disconnect self-sealing hose connections.
- 45” lifting height (48” with adapters).
- Rated capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Direct-drive, low-pressure cylinders – no lifting chains or cables.
- Fully adjustable lift arms and stackable adapters for increased vehicle lifting point coverage.
- From storage to working in less than 15 minutes.
- Includes a 24-month warranty.
|Lifting Capacity||6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)|
|Max Load Per Arm||1,500 lbs. (680 kg)|
|Height of Column||64"|
|Min. Pad Height||3.5"|
|Max Lift Height (Pad Only)||45"|
|Max Lift Height (With 3" Adapter)||48"|
|Arm Reach (Min - Max)||26" - 43"|
|Typical Width (Outside of Base Plate)||105" - 135"|
|Drive-thru clearance||74" - 104"|
|Locking Positions||2 (manual)|
|Motor||110 VAC / 50-60 Hz. / 1 Ph. (23A Breaker)|
|Time of full Rise||45-seconds|
|Individual Column Weight||300 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||960 lbs.|