Shipping & Delivery
Most of our products include FREE destination delivery to 48-states in the USA – Alaska, Hawaii and other US territories will be charged additional fees. Be sure to give us a call for a listing of FREE SHIPPING items. FREE SHIPPING items will be delivered freight prepaid to all direct shipping points located within the 48 continental United States. We will designate shipping carriers based on region and/or best service defined by our shipping department. In the event a preferred carrier is requested, you may be responsible for paying an additional freight surcharges at the time of order.
Addresses located within rural shipping areas may be charged additional surcharges due to their rural classification. Rural zones are based on transportation lane accessibility and their functional accessibility to major highways and shipping lanes. Transportation and shipping to these remote and rural locations are usually non-direct shipping points with higher associated delivery costs.
Accessories or service parts orders are generally not eligible for free shipping and will be subject to parcel shipping rates charge based on package weight and destination zone. Orders less than 150 lbs. will typically be shipped Fed Ex ground unless otherwise requested.
Accessorial Charges / Freight Charges
Even though FREE SHIPPING to 48-states does apply to most domestic orders, in some cases accessorial charges may apply for specialized freight services beyond normal pick up, transport, and delivery. The following list includes accessorial fees that will apply to all domestic orders.
- Lift Gate – If a shipment being delivered to a facility without a loading dock or adequate material handling equipment requires specialized lift gate service, a $95.00 fee will apply to the order.
- Re-Delivery /Return Trip – A $75.00 charge will apply for each re-delivery.
- Waiting Time – A fee may be added if a delivery driver experiences significant wait time for a shipment to be unloaded. This charge would be based on the amount of time over and above what would be considered a normal delivery expectation.
- Storage Charges – If the shipment is stalled for any reason, or needs to sit with the carrier for a specific delivery date, a storage fee may be charged for taking up space on a dock or in a truck.
- Special Delivery Destinations / Limited Access – A minimum $100.00 - $300.00 surcharge will apply to all shipments consigned to delivery points with limited or high-security access such as: schools, farms, military bases, prisons, government buildings, resort properties, trade-shows or convention centers, etc.
- Reconsignment - If while in transit, the shipment needs to be reconsigned to an alternative location, then the outbound rate per mile will be applied from point of original delivery to the new destination point.
- Dock Hold - If you don't have the means to offload the equipment from the freight truck, we can ship it to the nearest freight terminal for you to pick it up there.
- Additional freight charges will apply for all shipments destined for Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Additional freight charges also apply for expedited, guaranteed or definite delivery requests. Please contact our sales department for quotes prior to placing your order. Dial 844-629-5291, or email us at email@example.com.
MaxJax headquarters are located in Santa Paula, CA in Southern California. Below are typical transit times for delivery. Once your order has shipped, most MaxJax orders are delivered within 5 business days. For deliveries outside the 48 contiguous United States or for any non-direct shipping points (remote addresses), longer transit times may occur. The chart below is an estimation only. MaxJax is not responsible for unknown disturbances to shipping time.
Packaging and Dimensions
Your MaxJax order is shipped in one crate which includes both columns, lifting arms, power unit and power unit cart and all assembly components, accessories and concrete fasteners needed for installation and setup.
The crate dimensions are:
- Length: 67" (1702 mm)
- Width: 35" (889 mm)
- Height: 23" (584 mm)
- Shipping weight: 960 lbs. (435 kg)
For your own protection, inspect shipments before signing the freight bill. If a shipment is damaged, note damage on the freight bill and file a claim with the carrier immediately. If there is minor cosmetic damage, or if a part is missing make a note on the carrier’s freight bill, before you sign for and accept the delivery. Once the damage claim has been filed, we will provide you with the missing part(s), or the touch-up paint required, to repair cosmetic damage.
Returns & Replacements
For your own protection, inspect shipments before signing the freight bill. If a shipment is damaged, note damage on the freight bill and file a claim with the carrier immediately. Returned merchandise requires authorization. Contact our service representatives first for shipping instructions and to obtain a return authorization number. Credit will not be issued unless authorization to return merchandise has been received. Any charges that may be incurred due to damaged merchandise will be deducted from credits owed. A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returned merchandise. MaxJax is not responsible for damaged equipment.